So, why 3×4?
Your genes are unique. They tell the story of you, and only you; no one else has ever had the same genetic makeup. This is great, because instead of having to do what works okay for most, you can do what works best for you.
Here’s just some of the value you will get with your 3X4 Blueprint:
· Healthy heart – find out how your genes are supporting your heart health and how you can support your cardiovascular system;
· Weight Loss – your genes have a big role to play in how your body manages weight, find out insights to help you manage your weight intelligently;
· Hormones – find out how well your hormones work and get insights about whether you should be avoiding taking hormones, such as the contraceptive pill or testosterone;
· Immunity – how well are your genes working to fight off viruses, knowing how healthy your immune system is and what you can do to build a strong immune system are important in these times;
· Exercise– find out what training works best for you, how to get fit and avoid injury by training smarter;
· Brain health – what you can do to optimize cognition as you get older;
· Optimal diet – Find out how well you process nutrients such as gluten, vitamin D, caffeine and many more.
The 3X4 Blueprint is completely unique in the fact that every insight has a clear action plan, find out how to work with your genes so that you can live a longer, healthier and better life.
It’s not enough to just get tested. In order for you to understand what the 3×4 Blueprint says, you will need a one on one consultation with a me. I will help you understand what you need to focus on and what everything means.
For more information on 3×4 Genetics testing, download this brochure.
“Since I was 13, I suffered from severe migraines. I realized, whatever I’m doing is not working. I need to try something else. When I had my genes tested, it made so much sense. You get information that is so personalized, and so specific. It’s a recipe created for you. These days, life is very different. I can actually feel the change.”
“I’ve never been petite. I’d go on a diet, lose weight, but I couldn’t maintain it. I always thought my willpower (or lack of it) was to blame. Only now, after my 3X4 experience, do I know there were lots of underlying reasons for my body’s resistance to weight loss. Since addressing them, I’ve lost 20 kilograms. This is the new me.”
“I was diagnosed with a degenerative condition. It was merely diagnosed by the symptoms I was presenting, and it seemed to be a lot of guesswork. My lifestyle now is addressing particular aspects of my genes that are misfiring. I got a greater understanding of my make up. Your life can improve dramatically, even to the extent that it’s better than it was when you thought you were healthy.”
To follow me on Facebook, click here.
To join my mailing list to receive free recipes and nutrition tips, click here. You will also receive a free gift just for signing up!