Wanting to try something different for dinner? These are so simple and so delicious!
4 small-medium zucchini
1 pound ground chicken (or turkey) – I used chicken tenders and cut them to bite size…
1/2 cup Buffalo Wing Sauce (not regular hot sauce)
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray a 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place a large non stick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken (or turkey) and break apart. Cook for 7-9 minutes or until there isn’t anymore pink in color. Stir occasionally.
- Remove the skillet from heat. Stir in the buffalo wing sauce.
- As the chicken is cooking, cut the zucchini in half, lengthwise. Use a spoon to scoop the seeds and center out of each zucchini half. Place the zucchini in the baking dish cut-side up.
- Spoon the chicken mixture evenly into the zucchini boats. Sprinkle the zucchini evenly with the cheese.
- Cover the baking dish with foil and bake for 35 minutes.
Here’s mine with the chicken chunks! Doesn’t look too pretty, but they were so delicious!! I’ve also made these with ground turkey and they were delicious! Such a great satisfying meal! I added a salad in order to get more veggies in!