Make sure you check back often as I will be updating this list as I find more of my favorite things!
Some of these links are affiliate links and I do receive commission if you purchase through the links I provide.
Things that will help you increase your water intake:
- Stur is an easy way to enhance your water. It’s made with Stevia, so it’s better than other artificial sweeteners! They have a variety of flavors to choose from!
For coffee lovers:
- This coffee is by far one of the purest, most flavorful coffees I’ve tried!
- This creamer is my new fave! I’ve tried the vanilla and the caramel so far and I absolutely love both of them! I can’t wait to try other flavors!
- Want to make your own cappucino at home? Get this frother to whisk up the creamer (or milk of choice). A great way to make you feel like you are splurging!
All things for cooking or baking:
- This oil sprayer is perfect when you are trying to use minimal oil while cooking! It evenly distributes the oil over veggies, meats, etc.
- Greek yogurt is higher in protein that regular yogurt. This brand is my favorite. It’s always best to get plain so you will avoid extra sugar. It’s a bit bitter, so I advise to start with the 5% fat and work your way towards eating the 0% fat. It’s a great way to get your taste buds used to this new flavor.
- This tea tastes so good! It reminds me of the Big Red gum. You can add a splash of cream or milk and it almost tastes like Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal! It also comes in a cute can!
- This tea is one of my new favorite ones! I drink this one in place of my favorite wine when I’m trying to reign in my indulgences. I even drink it from a wine glass! I enjoy it on the warm/room temperature side.
- These crackers are on the meal plans. I haven’t been able to find them in any of my local stores yet, but I love Amazon! They come in so many different varieties! Check them out! Read the food label! Not all of these meet the guidelines for picking a fiber filled carbohydrate!
- So many choices with this water! I like using different ones to make alcholic drinks with! This helps to save calories by not using sodas as a mixer!
- Protein powder is a great way to boost your smoothies or shakes! I like this brand, but you can choose any brand that you find that you like.
If you haven’t tried this brand of teas yet, you are missing out! They have so many that tastes like desserts! They will for sure help curb your sweet-tooth craving!
Do you have a favorite item that you just love? If so, shoot me an email and let me know about it! I would like to try it out and share it with others as well!