Make sure you check back often as I will be updating this list as I find more of my favorite things!
Some of these links are affiliate links and I do receive a commission if you purchase through the links I provide.
Things that will help you increase your water intake:
- Absolutely my favorite water bottle! The straw helps you to drink up!
- Stur is an easy way to enhance your water. It’s made with Stevia, so it’s better than other artificial sweeteners! They have a variety of flavors to choose from!
For coffee lovers:
- This coffee is by far one of the purest, most flavorful coffees I’ve tried!
- This creamer is my new fave! I’ve tried the vanilla and the caramel so far and I absolutely love both of them! I can’t wait to try other flavors!
- Want to make your own cappuccino at home? Get this frother to whisk up the creamer (or milk of choice). A great way to make you feel like you are splurging!
All things for cooking or baking:
- This oil sprayer is perfect when you are trying to use minimal oil while cooking! It evenly distributes the oil over veggies, meats, etc.
- I love adding this peanut butter powder to Greek yogurt to make scrumptious breakfasts or snacks. It definitely gives me the satisfaction of eating sweets without the guilt!
- For other flavors and types, click here.
- Greek yogurt is higher in protein than regular yogurt. This brand is my favorite. It’s always best to get plain so you will avoid extra sugar. It’s a bit bitter, so I advise you to start with the 5% fat and work your way towards eating the 0% fat. It’s a great way to get your taste buds used to this new flavor.
- This tea tastes so good! It reminds me of the Big Red gum. You can add a splash of cream or milk and it almost tastes like Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal! It also comes in a cute can!
- This tea is one of my new favorite ones! I drink this one in place of my favorite wine when I’m trying to reign in my indulgences. I even drink it from a wine glass! I enjoy it on the warm/room temperature side.
- These crackers are on the meal plans. I haven’t been able to find them in any of my local stores yet, but I love Amazon! They come in so many different varieties! Check them out! Read the food label! Not all of these meet the guidelines for picking a fiber-filled carbohydrate!
- So many choices with this water! I like using different ones to make alcoholic drinks with! This helps to save calories by not using sodas as a mixer!
- Protein powder is a great way to boost your smoothies or shakes! I like this brand, but you can choose any brand that you find that you like.
If you haven’t tried this brand of tea yet, you are missing out! They have so many that taste like desserts! They will for sure help curb your sweet-tooth craving!
I recently found something that will help with gut health! I’ve been using it for a few weeks and I have more energy and fewer digestive issues! Use this link to grab yours!
This is the collagen that I use. Research has shown that the peptides in this blend is great for supporting collagen production, bone strength, joint health and integrity, skin elasticity, and more.* Collagen is a special type of protein that accounts for as much as 30% of the body’s total protein. In particular, it’s a primary structural component of connective tissue.Use this link to grab yours!
Sometimes you just need an extra boost of protein. These shakes are ONLY WHAT YOU NEED. They don’t have any allergens, so they are dairy free. So for those who need to avoid dairy due to an intolerance or allergy, this is a great product. There are different protein levels, so you can choose the right one for you. I personally love the one with 32 grams of protein. Use this code to get 20% off OWYNHCP-4452
This is such a great way to hydrate! I love adding these electrolytes to my water. It’s perfect for those that don’t like drinking plain water! They are sweetened with Stevia, so they are not loaded with artificial sweeteners. Get yours here!
Do you have a favorite item that you just love? If so, shoot me an email and let me know about it! I would like to try it out and share it with others as well!