Make sure you check back often as I will be updating this list as I find more of my favorite things!
Some of these links are affiliate links and I do receive commission if you purchase through the links I provide.
Things that will help you increase your water intake:
- Absolutely my favorite water bottle! The straw helps you to drink up!
- Stur is an easy way to enhance your water. It’s made with Stevia, so it’s better than other artificial sweeteners! They have a variety of flavors to choose from!
For coffee lovers:
- This coffee is by far one of the purest, most flavorful coffees I’ve tried!
- This creamer is my new fave! I’ve tried the vanilla and the caramel so far and I absolutely love both of them! I can’t wait to try other flavors!
- Want to make your own cappucino at home? Get this frother to whisk up the creamer (or milk of choice). A great way to make you feel like you are splurging!
All things for cooking or baking:
- This oil sprayer is perfect when you are trying to use minimal oil while cooking! It evenly distributes the oil over veggies, meats, etc.
- Greek yogurt is higher in protein that regular yogurt. This brand is my favorite. It’s always best to get plain so you will avoid extra sugar. It’s a bit bitter, so I advise to start with the 5% fat and work your way towards eating the 0% fat. It’s a great way to get your taste buds used to this new flavor.
- This tea tastes so good! It reminds me of the Big Red gum. You can add a splash of cream or milk and it almost tastes like Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal! It also comes in a cute can!
- This tea is one of my new favorite ones! I drink this one in place of my favorite wine when I’m trying to reign in my indulgences. I even drink it from a wine glass! I enjoy it on the warm/room temperature side.
- These crackers are on the meal plans. I haven’t been able to find them in any of my local stores yet, but I love Amazon! They come in so many different varieties! Check them out! Read the food label! Not all of these meet the guidelines for picking a fiber filled carbohydrate!
- So many choices with this water! I like using different ones to make alcholic drinks with! This helps to save calories by not using sodas as a mixer!
- Protein powder is a great way to boost your smoothies or shakes! I like this brand, but you can choose any brand that you find that you like.
Do you have a favorite item that you just love? If so, shoot me an email and let me know about it! I would like to try it out and share it with others as well!