Have you tried to change your eating habits for the better?
Are you ready to give your body a safe and healthy cleanse? I know there are lots of “detox” programs out there, but this one will be different! Why? Because this one is led by a registered dietitian that will show you the healthy foods to include in your total body clean-up. No juices or special supplements to buy! Just 28 days of healthy habit-changing challenges!
Does this sound familiar?
- I feel tired all the time and I struggle to get through the day.
- I have trouble remembering things.
- I feel swollen.
- I don’t have the energy to exercise.
- I am frustrated that no matter what I try, I can’t lose the weight!
- I don’t like how I feel in my skin.
This challenge is for you if…
- You feel tired all of the time.
- You struggle to get through the day.
- You have trouble remembering things.
- You feel swollen and just not comfortable in your own skin.
- You don’t have the energy to exercise.
- You are ready to make changes and commit yourself to an easy-to-follow nutrition plan.
Then the Total Body Clean-Up 28-day Challenge was designed for YOU!!
- How long is the challenge?
- The Total Body Clean-Up (or TBC) lasts 28 days.
- What’s included in the challenge?
- You’ll get a beautifully curated Challenge Guide)
- Weekly cheat sheets & challenge tracker to set you up for success
- Daily motivational emails and check-ins
- Weekly Tips & Recipes
- 24 hr access to the Healthy Habits Facebook Group
- Chance to WIN an awesome prize upon completion
- How much does the challenge cost?
- $39 – This is an awesome value considering all of the supportive content you’ll receive.
- Is this challenge vegan or vegetarian-friendly?
- Absolutely! We’ll be getting a healthy dose of much-needed veggies and fruits. You can choose how you get protein.
- If I’m gluten-intolerant can I still do this challenge?
- Again, yes! We’ll be working on ditching some inflammatory foods and eating clean.
- Are workouts included in this challenge?
- While the main focus is on ditching unhealthy nutrition habits, you won’t be required to follow an exercise routine. Do I encourage you to add some workouts while on this journey? Absolutely! It will enhance the wonderful work you’re doing and assist you in reaching your goals.
- Is this program refundable?
- You are making a commitment to a healthier life! I want you to take ownership of your decision, show up and do the work. I promise you can do this! Refunds on the challenge are not available.
- Are there special or hard-to-find foods on the list?
- My goal is to make this as achievable for you as possible. We’ll be taking a look at what your daily diet currently includes and ramping up the good stuff and eliminating some of the not-so-great stuff. No special, fancy, or super expensive foods.
- Will I need specific kitchen appliances or tools?
- Here’s what you’ll need:
- A blender (a Nutri-bullet will work great too)
- If you have an Instant Pot, great! It’s not necessary though
- A knife (to chop those veggies)
- And the regular appliances you use for every meal! Simple!
- Who can do this challenge?
- If you have medical conditions, it’s always a good idea to share the information about this challenge with your physician. Again, no crazy pills or outrageous recipes. Just simple, clean, whole foods.
- This challenge can be done by men or women!
You’ve scrolled this far so I know you’re serious about improving your health by changing your habits.